Do you struggle with dark cold winter months?
Do you need a reminder of the things that bring you hope and joy?
Join us on Tuesday, Dec. 21st, 7:30 - 9 PM EST.
In this month’s circle, we’re honoring the shortest day and longest night in the northern hemisphere, the winter solstice. We’re clearing out any darkness from the winter months and celebrating the return of the sun, of warmer days to come and that spring is on its way.
We’re gathering in circle to pause and reflect on themes such as renewal, hope, and protection.
Come to circle and experience:
* INTIMATE SHARING with sisters to reflect on the past few months and celebrate the joy in your life
* RITUAL to tap into your creativity and create symbols of hope and joy for your home
* MOVEMENT to release any darkness that may still linger within you
* GIFT EXCHANGE to share wisdom within circle
* SONG to celebrate women coming together and all that sisterhood brings to your life
It is in sisterhood that we reclaim our voice, our truth, our freedom, our wild side. It is in sisterhood that we integrate all parts of ourselves to be whole, complete women.
Together, in sisterhood, we are stronger.
Together we will change the world.
Save your seat in circle for this transformational experience that will uplift, inspire and empower you.