Deep in the heart of every woman I've ever met...
There is a desire for emotional freedom, radical self-acceptance, and unapologetic sovereignty.
What if you allow yourself to be drawn closer to the truth of who you are and who you are meant to be, and become a deliberate creator of your life?
How would things be different?
Are you ready?
"When the voice and the vision on the inside become more clear and loud than the opinions on the outside, you have mastered your life."
-Dr. John F. Demortini
The next round of Full Circle begins February 2023 - Get on the waitlist now!
Does your life reflect what you want?
My dear sister,
You are the infinite field of unfolding possibility and you're in the perfect place to begin your journey.
All that you desire is available for you - you have to want it bad enough, and you have to be intentional about getting it.
That's where I come in...
Be guided through the process of dismantling and dissolving the programing, beliefs, and expectations that keep you from living your desires.
You are not alone in your struggle or in your celebration.
I am here for you.
There is an entire circle of women ready for you too.
We're waiting for you.
Are you ready?
All My Love,
This is available for you...
When we step in to holding sacred space with women, we heal not only ourselves but the women who have come before us as well as those yet to come.I'm ready to join the sisterhood.
"Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women."
From Your Full Circle Sisters...
“I was witnessed and held without anyone needing to give feedback or direction. After the program, I am calmer. The piece of me within that got witnessed, heard, and held isn’t screaming at me anymore. I feel seen, I feel nourished and supported. I’ve just never really been seen, and that is what I came to the program for. To do the emotional work.”
“Full circle allowed me to be my true self. Through journaling, reading, traveling through the heroine’s journey, embodiment practices, circling in sacred space, honoring the parts of me that needed ritual, to be heard, and to listen: I was able to balance my masculine and feminine and it’s helped me become a better person - a better parent and a better partner. I believe that circles are going to change the world. Everyone needs to do it.”
“Before joining full circle I was feeling lost, and not connected to myself. I have a strong masculine aspect of myself and I wanted to dive deeper into my intuitive self. I was looking for a guide for the next steps I needed to take. I wanted to be in the present moment and be open and vulnerable. I said yes to Full Circle to shake things up and find a new way to work on these things for myself.
My biggest takeaway is that I CAN trust women. I lost my mother at a young age and I’ve had a hard time with trust. My feminine spirit is opening and I’m learning that I can trust women and that I want to cultivate more relationships with them.
Full Circle is a journey into yourself -into the parts of you that have always been with you. The parts that are ancestral. Full Circle is a gift to ourselves of, “Hey, I’m here for you and you may start speaking again and you may move and share your feelings.”
It has stirred the things that I’ve ignored. I am paying attention to my body sensations and sharing that with my children. To honor what comes in them. I have struggled with a lot of doubt and shame in my life and to be in a container where I wasn't judged was so validating. I matter.”
Taking the first step...
There is no way to fully convey all there is to share about Full Circle on this webpage. It is so helpful to book a call to have the chance to connect in person.
"We are continuously birthing new versions of ourselves. Every new experience, every life event - adding a new dimension, a new context for how we engage with our environment. Sometimes these life events can take us off guard. They might leave us feeling overwhelmed and derail us from what we're doing or where we want to go. In addition to external out-of-our-control life happenings, own stories, fears, and limiting beliefs make it easy to get caught in a cycle that's hard to break free of.
When we become more conscious and aware of our body, our mindset, and the natural cycles and rhythms of life, how we experience and respond to life changes. When we feel empowered and step-in to our leadership even the most difficult circumstances / conversations / interactions can become easy, full of curiosity, compassion, and even enjoyable. It all starts with the right tools, practices, and mindset."
Full Circle's One Focus:
(RE)Connect you to your innate power & body wisdom.
The main intentions (outcomes):
What you can expect by the end of 6 Months:
- Development of practices to sustain a healthy body, mind, emotions, & spirit
- Learn easily adaptable tools to build and support those practices
- An understanding of how to integrate the shadow side of self as a source of empowerment
- Explore, embrace, & embody masculine and feminine energies
- Learn how to use masculine and feminine energy to navigate relationships
- Deepen your relationship with your divine feminine source
- Understand what it means to own your leadership
- Activate and Embolden your voice
- Sense feeling supported by women who expect nothing in return
- Identify & let go of what no longer serves you
- Create more space for what nourishes you
- Freedom from habits, behaviors, and patterns that keep you from living in alignment with your highest self
- Shift from living in fear to living in love.Healing of shame and self-judgment
You will walk away with a framework that will support you well beyond our 12 weeks together. This is a proven path to develop a deep, loving, and reverent relationship with your body that will be reflected in your life.
Weekly Circles: Every other circle is 2.5 hours, the "other" week is a group call to go deeper into the content. Each week builds on the next. Circles are designed for introspection, insight, and clarity in order to heal, understand, and grow. Our journey is rooted in embodiment, leadership, and mindfulness. We'll explore the multi-dimensionality of our humanness and how our unique experiences influence how we show up in our own lives and in our relationships. This program will help you open up to your fullest, deepest, widest, richest capacity - alive in all of your senses using movement, mindfulness, and connection.
Welcome gift: When you commit - I'll send you a book, a 100% beeswax pillar candle, essential oils, and a little love note from me to you.
Individual Coaching: Each woman receives 1 monthly private coaching call with Suzy. (6 total)
Group Coaching: Group coaching calls happen in between our core circles. This a place to bring insights and challenges for reflections and support.
Access to additional monthly Women's Embodiment Circles.
Access to all weekly Nia classes/recordings during the program.
Sisterhood: each woman in this circle becomes a friend, a sister, a mother, a grandmother, a healer, and a teacher: a mirror for us all.
A sacred sister accountability partner to support you around your purpose, relationships, assignments, practices, challenges, and more.
Lifelong practices: including embodied movement, mindfulness, leadership, and spiritual practices that will support you far beyond the program time frame.
A private online community to stay connected and support each other outside of our time in the program.
Discover what it feels like to sense deep love and trust for yourself, attune to your intuition, and move through life’s joys and trials with confidence, intentionality, and integrity.
Is this the right fit for you?
It's really important that this program is what you need. Schedule your interview with Suzy today to discuss what your desires are for your life rightnow.
Full Circle is an intensive emersion program that is guaranteed to deliver results. AND it's not for someone who isn't ready to do deep inner work.
Is this for you?
- Want to be in relationships that are meaningful and supportive, especially sister friends
- Feel the desire or need to go deeper into your inner realms to heal or shift and either don't know where to start, or you don't want to do it alone
- Find yourself with strong emotions that often consume your attention for long periods of time such as anger, grief, resentment, judgment, fear, frustration
- Are asking yourself, “how did I get here?” or "is this what my life is going to be?"
- Feel like you've lost your sense of self in parenting, partnering, or profession
- Want to move through struggles with greater ease, compassion, and awareness
- Are ready to let go of the masks that keep you from fully expressing yourself
- Desire more ease and calm while simultaneously feeling more alive, alert, & aware
- Want to balance your masculine and feminine energy
- Have aspects of your whole self that you are healing (body, mind, emotions, spirit)
- Feel alone and find it difficult to cultivate meaningful friendships